Re: How To Replace Aft Head Sink Faucet

It is installed just like a home faucet. Google for a YouTube video.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020, 4:08 PM Bill Shaproski <bill.shaproski@...> wrote:
The faucet on the sink in my aft head of my Super Maramu from 1995 needs replacement and I haven't been able to figure out how to remove the old faucet.  I am currently on the west coast and the boat is on the east coast so I don't have access to it and have not been on it for 9 months.  I just remember not being able to figure out how to replace the faucet.  I'm usually pretty competent about most basic maintenance issues, so this one is a surprise.  Is there some secret I'm missing or do I just need to keep trying when I get back to the boat in five days?

Thanks ion advance for any help you can offer.

Bill Shaproski
S/V Pacific Cool
206-375-2787