Re: How To Replace Aft Head Sink Faucet

As I remember it, it is obvious...can't help you any more than this. Maybe someone else who is aboard an SM will respond.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 4:42 PM Bill Shaproski <bill.shaproski@...> wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.  My message didn't explain the problem correctly.  My bad..  Having rebuilt my house I do know how to replace a sink.  My dillema is gaining access to the underside of the sink to make the pipe connections.  I may have mixed up the real issue since I'm not on the boat.  If it should be obvious, don't worry about it.  I'll figure it out.  I was just trying to get a heads up prior to arriving.  
Regards
Bill Shaproski
S/V Pacific Cool

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020, 2:24 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
It is installed just like a home faucet. Google for a YouTube video. 

Best,

CW Bill Rouse 
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com 
Yacht School Calendar: www.preparetocastoff.blogspot.com/p/calendar.html

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020, 4:08 PM Bill Shaproski <bill.shaproski@...> wrote:
The faucet on the sink in my aft head of my Super Maramu from 1995 needs replacement and I haven't been able to figure out how to remove the old faucet.  I am currently on the west coast and the boat is on the east coast so I don't have access to it and have not been on it for 9 months.  I just remember not being able to figure out how to replace the faucet.  I'm usually pretty competent about most basic maintenance issues, so this one is a surprise.  Is there some secret I'm missing or do I just need to keep trying when I get back to the boat in five days? 

Thanks ion advance for any help you can offer.   

Bill Shaproski
S/V Pacific Cool
206-375-2787

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.