Re: How To Replace Aft Head Sink Faucet

As I remember it, it is obvious...can't help you any more than this. Maybe someone else who is aboard an SM will respond.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 4:42 PM Bill Shaproski <bill.shaproski@...> wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.  My message didn't explain the problem correctly.  My bad..  Having rebuilt my house I do know how to replace a sink.  My dillema is gaining access to the underside of the sink to make the pipe connections.  I may have mixed up the real issue since I'm not on the boat.  If it should be obvious, don't worry about it.  I'll figure it out.  I was just trying to get a heads up prior to arriving.
Regards
Bill Shaproski
S/V Pacific Cool

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020, 2:24 PM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
It is installed just like a home faucet. Google for a YouTube video.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020, 4:08 PM Bill Shaproski <bill.shaproski@...> wrote:
The faucet on the sink in my aft head of my Super Maramu from 1995 needs replacement and I haven't been able to figure out how to remove the old faucet.  I am currently on the west coast and the boat is on the east coast so I don't have access to it and have not been on it for 9 months.  I just remember not being able to figure out how to replace the faucet.  I'm usually pretty competent about most basic maintenance issues, so this one is a surprise.  Is there some secret I'm missing or do I just need to keep trying when I get back to the boat in five days?

Thanks ion advance for any help you can offer.

Bill Shaproski
S/V Pacific Cool
206-375-2787