Re: Main Sail Outhaul and Furling Gearbox Bonfiglioli VF44P1-70 P63 B14 B3

Ian Townsend

Contact:

MITCH SILVERMAN
DRIVETECH AUTOMATION, INC.
5401 NW 102ND AVE.  #146
SUNRISE, FL. 33351
TEL: 954-746-9800
FAX: 954-746-5509
WEBSITE: WWW.DRIVETECHONLINE.COM

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153

On Jun 7, 2020, at 5:17 PM, Bill Shaproski <bill.shaproski@...> wrote:

I have a Super Maramu from 1995 OO30017SM141.  The mainsail furling gearbox apparently failed and needs replacement.  The desision to remove the unit was made by my maintenance guy since I am on the west coast and the boat is on the east coast.  I ordered a new one and when it arrived it was not from Bonfiglioli and was not interchangeable.  I haven't been able to find one that could be delivered by 20 June which is when I need to have it.  Does anyone have a serviceable gearbox they want to sell or know where I could get one deliverd to Florida by 20 June?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
Bill Shaproski
S/V Pacific Cool