From: "Porter McRoberts via groups.io" <portermcroberts@...>
Date: 6/8/20 05:46 (GMT-07:00)
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] cruisers of "Brick House" need help in Capetown

He just died. I read on FB. That’s a real shame.

DAN diver insurance is excellent. They have two forms. Repatriation insurance and regular health insurance for travelers.

Porter McRoberts
A54-152

On Jun 8, 2020, at 8:14 AM, Billy Newport <billy@...> wrote:

That's one of my big worries when we start cruising next year, medical coverage that's affordable. Rest of world policies seem to be the only affordable options. I see the cigna geo explorer plans, is that what people use?