Re: cruisers of "Brick House" need help in Capetown

Teun BAAS

Mark,

I buy usually for a year: VOYAGER plan – paid January 21, 2020 USD913 per year.

Not aware of a requirement of having to return to USA.

Going to their website just now and this is what I get:

QUOTE

DAN has temporarily suspended sales of travel insurance plans. Neither Annual Travel nor Per-Trip plans are available for purchase at this time. We look forward to introducing new DAN travel insurance plans in the near future.

If you need to make changes to or have questions about an existing policy, please contact DAN Member Services at +1 (800) 446-2671, Option 3.

UNQUOTE

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

I am stuck in PHOENIX AZ USA

AMELIT is on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

June 8, 2020 10:53:19

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909