From: Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg <ann-sofie@...>
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Jun 9, 2020 9:48 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Mizzen furler

There is a document in the file section with a lot of pictures when we renovated our svivel.

Hälsningar
Ann-Sofie Svanberg
S/Y Lady Annila SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPhone

9 juni 2020 kl. 14:23 skrev Courtney Gorman via groups.io <Itsfun1@...>:

Hi Pat the Mizzen furler is not greased I would try rinsing with copious amounts of fresh water maybe even soap and water first and watch what comes out of the bottom drain hole this may take care of your problem before begining a larger project.
Cheers
Courtney
Trippin
54 #101