Re: Need help in Palma

Wolfgang Weber <webercardio@...>

Hello Doug,
If you don't mind I could post your message in trans-ocean.org  . This is a german / international organisation with more than 5000 members. We have many people all over the world who could help.
Membership is only 60 € per year and many marinas will give you 10% rebate.
Seeing the pictures I expect a delay for you for weeks. You may perhaps think about of sailing the Med. and sail to US next year.
My situation is opposite to yours - can't get to Fort Lauderdale from Germany and sail her back to the Med.
Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54#162