From: svbebe
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 12:21 AM
Subject: [Amel] Re: Trojan 200 vs Trojan 225 Batteries for Amel SM 2000 Hull # 335

Gary,

DC Battery in Miami http://www.dcbattery.com shipped 13 batteries to us while we were in Bonaire via AmCar Freight services. I am not sure if AmCar serves Antigua. The transit time was about a week and the pallet was delivered to the dock alongside our boat. The delivery driver even handed each battery over the rail to me. Total freight cost about $260.00.

We bought Fillriver Group31's from them. They fit well...modifications included shortening some of the copper straps and cutting 2 notches in the 2" deminsion piece of mahogony under the battery compartment lid. I had not planned on cutting this and you should consider this in your measurements.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2 #387
Mackay Australia

So far the 110 amp Fullriver Grp31's have performed well.