Prepping Onan for short-medium term non-use?

Scott SV Tengah

We have the Onan 11kw on our A54 and after fixing the solar wiring (bad install), we are finding that we don't need to use the generator anymore here in sunny Maui.

In the 6 weeks since we have been stationary, the generator has not been used at all despite running the dishwasher, washing machine, water maker, water heater, icemaker, etc. daily. Given Covid - I have no idea how long we will be here. At what point do I need to consider preparing the generator for non-use / wintering? Since we bought her, we have lived aboard full-time save for one month last summer, so we haven't really had to winterize anything yet.

I considered running fresh water through the SW circuit, but wouldn't that passivate the heat exchanger zinc?

Thoughts on how long we can just leave the Onan unused without active winterization measures?

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69