Re: D60 24v Dessalator Solenoid Connections

Thomas Peacock

Here are some shots from when I was working on my 24 V pump earlier this year:

On Jun 9, 2020, at 6:09 PM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I did something a little bit stupid. When working in the engine room, I pressed against the 24v pump for the fresh water maker. When I did, the two wires pulled away from the solenoid and I have no idea which terminals are used for the re-connection.

Could somebody with a D60 24v Dessalator water maker take a look please and let me know the correct way to connect the wires. Many thanks!

<image001.jpg>

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275