From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jun 10, 2020 3:38 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Mizzen furler

Hi Pat, yes I did refer to flushing a swivel at the top but meant the one that is at the top when the sail is hoisted. I don't recall the exact wording of my post but it should have included dropping the sail to get access.
Kind Regards
Danny
SM 299
Ocean Pearl
On 10 June 2020 at 22:57 "Patrick McAneny via groups.io" <sailw32@...> wrote:

Danny, I thought you once before suggested in a previous post to flush a swivel at the top of the mast, and I assumed there must be a swivel at the very top of the mast to keep the foil centered ,but maybe not. Ok then I will flush it well and see if that does the trick. Sorry I misunderstood what you were referring to ,first time around.
Thanks,
Pat
SM#123