[Amel] Re: Trojan 200 vs Trojan 225 Batteries for Amel SM 2000 Hull # 335

svbebe <yahoogroups@...>

Govianni,

I do not know what you mean by "it's possible to have the batteries on
board every where," and I have not needed any support, but I have seen
FullRiver sold in a number of places.

I contacted Reya (Dolphin) in France and was told that the Dolphin
24volt 100amp 220volt (24V100A) Model DOL24100/C and the Dolphin 24volt
220volt (24V30A) Model DOL2430/3 would work with AGM FullRiver GRP31
batteries.

My chargers do not have anything that can be changed. Here is the email
that I received from Reya: