Re: replacing mirrors in bathroom

Matt Salatino

I’ve use double sided tape. Also used silicone, biput that can affect the mirror glazing.

On Jun 15, 2020, at 5:03 PM, Alexander Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...> wrote:

The mirrors in the bathroom of my A54 back cabin don't look good anymore. Because I have some spare time due to the virus, I decided to replace them here in Trinidad. Does anyone have experience in removing the existing mirrors? They seem to be glued to the wall. The local guy who helps here suggests to put the new mirrors back with a thick tape that has glue on both sides plus 4 screws. Same here, does anyone have tips how to attach the new mirrors the best possible way?
Thanks for your advice,
Alex
SY NO STRESS
AMEL54#15