Re: replacing mirrors in bathroom

Mark Erdos

Hi Alex,

I hope you are doing well. It has been some time since we had a drink together.

About three years ago, I replaced the bathroom mirrors on Cream Puff. I also replaced the medicine cabinet mirrors. For the cabinets, I used Plexiglas mirrors and for the walls, glass was used. If you use glass, it is best to treat it with a product such as this to make it shatterproof: https://www.purlfrost.com/safety-security-window-film-stickers/glass-safety-window-film/. This can be added at the store or by the person who sells you the glass mirror.

Ours were not adhered to the wall. This makes me wonder if the previous owner had replaced them prior. It was a pretty easy project. To fasten the mirrors, I used the mounts already in place. Perhaps I should have also used double sided tape.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us