Best,

Ulrich.
<>
Am 16.06.2020 um 14:43 schrieb CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...>:

The wiring and connection for the dive compressor was not installed unless the dive compressor option was purchased.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020, 4:19 AM ULRICH DANGELMEYER <ulrich.dangelmeyer@...> wrote:
Hi All,

regarding Randall´s question…I´m curious too about the socket for the dive compressor.
on my 220 V panel a breaker is already installed, but obviously I can´t find the socket accordingly. Where should it be?

So far, I know about the socket for the dinghy inflator pump (nearby to the SSB antenna tuner) in the stb lazarette, but the dedicated socket for an dive compressor?
Curious too, thanks for advise very appreciated.

Best Regards and stay well!
Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“ /A54#088
<>

A m 16.06.2020 um 09:24 schrieb Randall <sailingalbedo@...>:

Hello All,
I have a general question. on the wiring schematic there is a reference to the inflator plug.
Can anyone tell me what it refers to?

curious,
Randall
A54 Gibraltar.