FW: Replacement HP hoses for Dessalator - UPDATE

Mark Erdos

I am wondering if someone who has ordered or understands HP hoses for the water maker would be kind enough to take a quick peek at this (before I push the buy button) and make sure this is correct:

HT-06-ASB | 3/8" HYDRAULAX TOUGH™ Hydraulic Hose Assembly

Code: HT-06-ASB

Fitting #1: SS-FJX-06-06 | (Stainless)3/8" JIC 37° Flare Female Swivel (SS-FJX-06-06)

Fitting #2: SS-FJX-06-06 | (Stainless)3/8" JIC 37° Flare Female Swivel (SS-FJX-06-06)

Overall Length: 3 feet 0 inches

These are about US$85 per 3’ hose assembled.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff

www.creampuff.us

Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 10:44 AM
To: 'AmelYachtOwners@groups.io'
Subject: Replacement HP hoses for Dessalator

A call out to USA owners,

I have a box of supplies being assembled in the USA for shipment to Tahiti. I would like to include replacement HP hoses for the Amel installed D60 Dessalator. I am unsure of the exact specs for the fittings although I have searched the forum and think it is stainless steel 3/8 inch JIC fittings on all ends. The stuff I am unsure about is if the hose has to be “food grade” and the pressure rating.

Does anyone have a company from whom I can order on-line or better still provide me with a part number and e-tailer?

I have an email out to balcen.com (the USA Dessalator dealer) – I expect they supply it but am assuming it will be expensive and other options might prove more thifty.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Tahiti, French Polynesia

www.creampuff.us

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.