CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 3:40 PM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

A call out to USA owners,

I have a box of supplies being assembled in the USA for shipment to Tahiti. I would like to include replacement HP hoses for the Amel installed D60 Dessalator. I am unsure of the exact specs for the fittings although I have searched the forum and think it is stainless steel 3/8 inch JIC fittings on all ends. The stuff I am unsure about is if the hose has to be “food grade” and the pressure rating.

Does anyone have a company from whom I can order on-line or better still provide me with a part number and e-tailer?

I have an email out to balcen.com (the USA Dessalator dealer) – I expect they supply it but am assuming it will be expensive and other options might prove more thifty.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us