Re: wiring schematic

The 54 has the socket, the SM does not have the socket unless the option was purchased.
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 4:33 PM Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:
Hi Ulrich & Randall,

Our Amel does not have the dive compressor. However the 230 Volt plus is still installed in the port lazarette. It's one of those blue, big ones like for shore power plugs.

I'm a bit surprised by the inflator plug as present in the schematic diagram. Our Amel 54 does not have a 24 Volt socket in the rear lazarette but it does have a 230 Volt socket in this lazarette. It also came with an inflator pump running on 230 Volt. So it could be that Amel changed the voltage for the inflator at some point.

Regards,

Arno Luijte
SV Luna,
A54-121