Re: FW: Replacement HP hoses for Dessalator - UPDATE

I do not know about the length. A SM with a D160 with membranes in the ceiling needs about 6' for each. Remember one hose is connected at the back of the control panel.

The rest looks good to me, just questioning length.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 5:43 PM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

I am wondering if someone who has ordered or understands HP hoses for the water maker would be kind enough to take a quick peek at this (before I push the buy button) and make sure this is correct:

HT-06-ASB | 3/8" HYDRAULAX TOUGH™ Hydraulic Hose Assembly

Code: HT-06-ASB

Fitting #1: SS-FJX-06-06 | (Stainless)3/8" JIC 37° Flare Female Swivel (SS-FJX-06-06)

Fitting #2: SS-FJX-06-06 | (Stainless)3/8" JIC 37° Flare Female Swivel (SS-FJX-06-06)

Overall Length: 3 feet 0 inches

These are about US$85 per 3’ hose assembled.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff