Re: Trojan 200 vs Trojan 225 Batteries for Amel SM 2000 Hull # 335
Thanks Vito:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Just to confrim with you a couple of things:
1. Since the SCS225 Trojan Battery is almost one inch longer than the AC Delco
batteries that were fit by Amel, please verify that the extra length doesn't
interfere with anything in the battery box.
2. Does the 2x4 fit correctly between the water filler caps without having to
3. Did you have to do anything special with the battery handles?
4. Did you shorten the Amel copper interconnect bars to fit between the
posts or did you have new cables made to tie the + to -posts together?
5. Has your boat been located in regions that are as hot as the Caribbean
and how often do you have to service the batteries with water?
6. What year was you Amel SM manufactured and how long have you had
your Trojan SCS225 batteries?
7. Are you pleased with the Trojan's as far a holding a charge etc.?
Thanks for the additional details.
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, asm283 <no_reply@...> wrote: