Re: YANMAR 4JH3-HTE - stop button does not work

eric freedman

Doe that hapen repeatedly?
I would susppect the button.Fair Winds
Eric
SM 376 kimberlite

On June 15, 2020 at 4:16 AM Philippe Chatton <chattonp960@...> wrote:

Hi,
I ran into a problem yesterday when I tried to stop the engine by pushing the stop button on the control panel.
I understand that the stop solenoid might be the cause of the problem.
Could it be something else or shall I start first to change this part (= fuel shut off solenoid)?
Thanks in advanced for your views.
Philippe Chatton
Chameleon SM 445

Le lun. 15 juin 2020 à 07:34, Mark & Debbie Mueller < brass.ring@...> a écrit :
To bleed the air out of the Racor after installing the new filter slowly open the Racor shut off valve allowing fuel to slowly gravity feed from the fuel tank into the filter bowl.  I let the filter sit for a few minutes to allow any air in the filter element to escape, bring the fuel level to the top of the bowl, and put the cap on filter.  I open the bleed screw at the Volvo and use the hand pump to insure that no air is in the system.  I have done this when when changing the Rcaor by itself and when changing the Racor and the filter on the Volvo,  No problems so far.
--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54