Re: SM 2000 head backflow and holding tank leak -second attempt

Mark Erdos

Perhaps the biggest issue with the compost heads I see is the ability to find the fresh peat moss or coconut fiber needed to make the compost. The whereabouts seems to be a common question asked on various FB groups in places we’ve traveled.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us