Re: SM 2000 head backflow and holding tank leak -second attempt

This is a personal opinion: I do not believe that compost toilets and Amels go together.

This is a personal rant that I have previously expressed: Since no Amel was ever produced with a compost toilet, possibly the Prime Directive should be considered.

This is a professional opinion: Let me assure you that you will have difficulty selling that composted Amel at the time that you need to sell her, and, unless she sinks, there will be a time in the future to sell her.

This is a joke: Composted boats just don't smell right.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 12:27 PM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Perhaps the biggest issue with the compost heads I see is the ability to find the fresh peat moss or coconut fiber needed to make the compost. The whereabouts seems to be a common question asked on various FB groups in places we’ve traveled.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us