Re: Cruise and Max RPM #solution

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Hello,

Amel put an too big AUTOPROP propeller on SM with TMD22 so the maximum  power was approximately 40 HP .... and the RPM on best sea and boat condition was 2 000 - 2 200 RPM.

To go over put a smaller prop !

Dr JL MERTZ

CottonBay

Le 25/06/2020 à 16:10, JOSE PRIETO a écrit :

Hello Amelians!  I am in the process of learning my boat.  The engine is a Volvo TMD22, with autoprop h6 propeller.
I found some threads here on the forum related to this topic, but none conclusive about what is the ideal cruise rpm regime, and what is the maximum rpm?  I can't get more than 2100 rpm!
 Any suggestion?

--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323