Re: running rigging on Sharki

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Why don't you go on line and look for the Delos story. It is an SM sailing the world. I am sure the videos will show what you need. Like wise there must be photos in the files on this site that you can browse.

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 25 June 2020 at 21:34 Peter Baumann <mistymeadowfarm@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,
I have basically never sailed on an Amel. It's not immediately obvious where the sheets are running. The previous owner or the boatyard also removed all the blocks. I see a lot of potential attachment points, but don't want to leave it all to trial and error. It's a shame I never saw the boat with sails attached. We did the sea trial under engine before we bought in the fall.  The sails and running rigging had all been taken down and stored. I am now trying to figure out how it all goes together. It's been blowing hard here the last few days, so there was no thinking about putting the sails on the furlers. We expect calm by tomorrow, so I am eager to get them out of the bags.  I wish I could send you some of the wind we are having right now :)
Thanks and all the best,
Pete