Re: Iridium GO! and the iPhone 11 #order

Bill Hall

No experience with the go.  Lots of Apple experience.  When first linking Apple products sometimes they need to connect without competition.  If you have not tried this disconnect the iPad from wifi and turn it off. Then try to connect the iPhone.  If that works you should be able to use both the phone and the iPad

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 6:20 AM David Kurtz via groups.io <Davidwkurtz=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
I inherited an Iridium GO! when I purchased my SM2 last year and am just now beginning to use it.  Thanks to PredictWind’s tech support in New Zealand I can get the system up and running with my iPad.  However, my iPhone 11 refuses to connect despite working through everything I could, and tech support, could think of.  Anyone else using an iPhone 11 with the Iridium GO! platform and get it working?  Problems like this drive me nuts.
--
Dave Kurtz
SM2 #380

Detroit, Michigan