Re: Blocked fwd shower drain on amel 55.

I found the best way to move a gray water clog is to use a wet-vac to move it with suction first...if that doesn't move it add water and use the wet-vac to blow it to the gray water bilge.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 8:56 AM Mark & Debbie Mueller <brass.ring@...> wrote:
Welcome to the glamorous (not so much) side of boat ownership.  You could try a small drain snake, I have used the one pictured.  It was purchased at Lowes for $10.00.  You should be able to find an equivalent just about anywhere.  Also good for cleaning marine growth out of the raw water line from the distribution manifold to the refrigeration pump.
--
Mark Mueller
Brass Ring  A54