Re: Installation of Electric oven with induction cooktop

Bill Hall

Check the Delos website. They did what you are looking to do

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 7:20 AM Barry Connor via groups.io <connor_barry=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The electric consumption on our Amel 54 is getting high as we are now full time on our boat.
We are ready to change to Lithium and also change from LP gas.  Planning to install a 5000w 230v charger/invertor
Can anyone advise on a suitable change over from our ENO LP gas oven/LP gas cooktop to an Electric oven with an Induction cooktop. Has anyone changed the gimballed LP gas oven/LP gas cooktop to a gimballed Electric oven with Induction hob cooktop?
We are looking for a replacement that will fit in the same space. Our searches are only showing electric oven with electric cooktop that will fit, we can not find anything with an Induction Hob Cooktop.
Does anyone know why we can not find this combination
Would it be possible if necessary to get the electric oven and then attach or change the top to an Induction Hob Cooktop?

Appreciate any help and advise.

Very Best

Barry and Penny Connor
"SV Lady Penelope II"
Amel 54  #17
Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique  (Still here and happy at this very nice safe bay due to Covid-19 restrictions)