Re: Jacksonville

karkauai

There is Fort George Island Marina on the N side of the river across from Mayport a couple of miles up the St John River. Nice people, clean, floating docks, reasonably priced. Lots of traffic and sometimes big wakes, so make sure you are tied off the dock on the inside, I wouldn't leave my boat on the outside where fenders could get lifted from between the boat and the dock.  It's a long way from anything so you'll need a car if you're going to stay there a while.
Watch the tide as you enter the marina, it really rips!
Kent and Iris
KRISTY
SM243

On Jun 26, 2020 8:49 AM, "Courtney Gorman via groups.io" <Itsfun1@...> wrote:

Can anybody recommend an Anchorage or a marina in Jacksonville Florida I have to overnight there Saturday night and pick up someone from the airport
Cheers
Courtney
sv Trippin
54 #101