Re: Installation of Electric oven with induction cooktop

Bill Hall

I believe they did separate units cook top and oven. The Delos owners do respond on Facebook and are part of this group.  Reach out to them. I am sure they would share their experience with you

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 8:16 AM Barry Connor via groups.io <connor_barry=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Bill,

Thanks for your note.

I did see a Delos video where they changed to Lithium. I could not see that they replaced the old LP gas oven with an Electric oven which had the Induction cooktop attached.
I already have a portable induction cook top which is fantastic. What I am trying ti find is a combination electric oven with the induction top attached which will fit into the same space as the Eno fitted LP gas oven. Force 10 sell an electric oven with regular electric cooktop hob which fits the space exactly. Miele have an electric fan forced oven with an induction cooktop, this unit is too big for the space.

Very Best

Barry and Penny
"SV Lady Penelope II"
Amel 54  #17
Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Friday, June 26, 2020, 10:36:41 AM EDT, Bill Hall <billhall95688@...> wrote:

Check the Delos website. They did what you are looking to do

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 7:20 AM Barry Connor via groups.io <connor_barry=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The electric consumption on our Amel 54 is getting high as we are now full time on our boat.
We are ready to change to Lithium and also change from LP gas.  Planning to install a 5000w 230v charger/invertor
Can anyone advise on a suitable change over from our ENO LP gas oven/LP gas cooktop to an Electric oven with an Induction cooktop. Has anyone changed the gimballed LP gas oven/LP gas cooktop to a gimballed Electric oven with Induction hob cooktop?
We are looking for a replacement that will fit in the same space. Our searches are only showing electric oven with electric cooktop that will fit, we can not find anything with an Induction Hob Cooktop.
Does anyone know why we can not find this combination
Would it be possible if necessary to get the electric oven and then attach or change the top to an Induction Hob Cooktop?

Appreciate any help and advise.

Very Best

Barry and Penny Connor
"SV Lady Penelope II"
Amel 54  #17
Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique  (Still here and happy at this very nice safe bay due to Covid-19 restrictions)