Re: Iridium GO! and the iPhone 11 #order

Thomas Peacock

Hi Dave,
We use the Go with iPhones, but not 11.
Could you describe in more detail what the problem is? Does the Iridium WiFi show up as a choice? Password problems? Connected to WiFi but still not working? As much detail as possible, I’d be happy to try and help.
Tom Peacock
SM Aletes 240
Chesapeake Bay

with its tiny keyboard

On Jun 26, 2020, at 9:20 AM, David Kurtz via groups.io <Davidwkurtz@...> wrote:

I inherited an Iridium GO! when I purchased my SM2 last year and am just now beginning to use it.  Thanks to PredictWind’s tech support in New Zealand I can get the system up and running with my iPad.  However, my iPhone 11 refuses to connect despite working through everything I could, and tech support, could think of.  Anyone else using an iPhone 11 with the Iridium GO! platform and get it working?  Problems like this drive me nuts.
--
Dave Kurtz
SM2 #380

Detroit, Michigan