From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of amarsini
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:04 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel] Re: Hot Water Leak - Sharki

In my Sharki 144 the water went from the engine room to the mid-ships
head with two copper pipes, under the wood-floor, under the left side of
the table, and they were glassed into the frames of the hull. They
arrived under the
fiberglass floor of the toilette and came out behind the sink.
I changed them with new rubber pipes, especially made for high
temperature.
I hope this will help.
ciao

Alberto

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> , "Roy Duddy" <RDuddy@...>
wrote:

Hello everyone,

Do any of you know how the hot water line passes from the galley sink
the sink in the mid-ships head? My pressure hot water system seems to
be
leaking somewhere between the two locations. Is the line glassed in or
is there a raceway for it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Roy

Sharki #123