Re: Installation of Electric oven with induction cooktop

Barry Connor

Hi Jeremy and Debbie,
Thank you for this information. I have a few months as the lithium battery install will take some months.
I will email GN Espace and ask about a smaller unit.
I have only found the Horizon 3 made in Italy.
Looking at other forums, people have been asking about this combination for a few years.
We looked over the 60 and 50 last year in Cannes. Very nice, you should enjoy the 50.

Very Best

Barry and Penny
“SV Lady Penelope II”
Amel 54. #17
Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Jun 27, 2020, at 13:51, Jeremy Spurr <jnwspurr@...> wrote:

Hi Barry - this may be of interest - shortly to be launched by GN Espace - designed to fit in the same space envelope as the Force 10 gas and ceramic hob versions that fit the A50 and same dimensions as their OceanChef 3 gas variant .  I believe it is GN who package the Miele units fitted to the A60s and have now produced this more compact unit of own manufacture with electric oven and induction hob

Kind regards

Jeremy & Debbie Spurr
A50 #42
Name: tbd
Location : currently in the mould at La Rochelle
<Force 10 2.JPG>
<OC3_Glass.JPG>
<OceanChef 3 Electric.pdf>