Re: Installation of Electric oven with induction cooktop

Barry Connor

Hi Joerg,

Hope your sailing this season is going well. Thank you for the link.
I have asked the company Penguin in the UK if they have any information when Eno/Force 10 with have this electric oven with an induction top as it would be a perfect fit.
I have now found another oven with an induction cooktop that is a good fit. The manufacturer is in Northern Italy, the model in the Horizon 3 from Marine Cookers.
Another option just being presented is the upcoming Miele unit. Really appreciate all the help and advise from the forum.
As you know, I have been discussing and researching this Lithium battery changeover since our time in MDR.
My Lithium battery set up will be the same as Oliver has done. Victron now have a dual input 110/230v charger/converter and a control for our engine fitted  180amp charger. Planning on staying here in Martinique to do this changeover with Oliver’s guidance and help.

Very Best

Barry and Penny
“SV Lady Penelope II”
Amel 54. #17
Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Jun 28, 2020, at 10:34, Joerg Esdorn via groups.io <jhe1313@...> wrote:

Hi Barry, here is what I am looking at. http://www.force10.com/electric_gimballed_3burner.html.  I met an A55 owner last year in Valencia who was in the process of installing this.  It fits on the A55. Not sure it fits on your boat.  Cheers. Joerg

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem
Vigo, Spain