Re: File /CockpitEnclosure.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Marco Baldan

Dear Gerhard,

Nice cockpit enclosure and excellent details for Sharki owners! I am contemplating purchasing a Sharki but I could not find much information around apart from the fact that she's a nice, sturdy, seaworthy sailboat. Could I bother you asking for your point of view on the boat: pros and cons, what to look at when surveying one? Easy to conduct single-handed? Do you know any professional surveyor that could survey a Sharki in Greece?

Thanks for any information you could provide me.
Marco Baldan (africanmarco@...)