Re: File /CockpitEnclosure.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Gerhard Mueller

Hi Ralf
Before repainting I have seen at the after cabin deck and salon deck some areas where the glass fiber could be seen. It was successfully repaired with a 2-component primer.
The sailmaker fabricating the enclosure has had no further instructions, details or demensioned drawings. I have made only some photos.
He has worked step by step: installing one piece, taking some measures, installing next piece and so on. Often there was a week between the steps and so it takes more than 2 months for the complete work.
--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60