Re: Installation of Electric oven with induction cooktop

Joerg Esdorn

The Force 10 unit was available last summer - I saw it in Valencia.   I’m also converting to LiFePO4, but going all Mastervolt like Paul has on Fortuna II.  No changes to the chargers and inverters are needed on my boat but to install an electric stove, I would need a second 2.5 KW inverter which I’m deferring for now.  Good luck with your conversion and cruising this season.  Kincsem will likely remain layed up this year in Vigo.  Cheers. Joerg