Re: New Thread on A54 fridge pumps (ATTN: OLIVER Vela Nautica)

Teun BAAS

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for reply.

Have you ever been in a situation you needed more than 700 to 800 liter? We have 900 liter capacity on board but you don’t want to run very low and keep 150/200 liter in the tank and so, I assume, maybe 5 cans on the railing?

Best Regards Teun

AMELIT A54 #128

June 29, 2020 15:40:25