Re: New Thread on A54 fridge pumps (ATTN: OLIVER Vela Nautica)

Teun BAAS

Jamie,

In May 2018 I also replaced my D3-110C. But after getting the strong advise from AMEL withstood, reluctantly, the tremendous temptation to also go for the D3-150H as it was only a chip and for the same price. So now I have the D3-110H

I assume you have now the D3-150H; how is that working out. Not to mess up this thread pls Email me @: teun@...

Best Regards Teun

AMELIT A54 #128

June 29, 2020 17:07:45

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jamie Wendell via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 16:47
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] New Thread on A54 fridge pumps (ATTN: OLIVER Vela Nautica)

Teun, not to hijack this thread, which is about the infernal refrigerator pump problems we have all been having, I should point out that I had to replace my Volvo Penta engine a couple of years ago.
Since the new D3 engines have identical footprints (just different tuning), I upgraded from the D3-110 to the D3-150. It uses more fuel at the same RPM, so I tend to burn more fuel than I did before.
Jamie
Phantom, A54 #44

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.