Re: New Thread on A54 fridge pumps (ATTN: OLIVER Vela Nautica)

Teun BAAS

Jamie,

In May 2018 I also replaced my D3-110C. But after getting the strong advise from AMEL withstood, reluctantly, the tremendous temptation to also go for the D3-150H as it was only a chip and for the same price. So now I have the D3-110H

I assume you have now the D3-150H; how is that working out. Not to mess up this thread pls Email me @: teun@...

Best Regards Teun

AMELIT A54 #128

June 29, 2020 17:07:45