From: svbebe
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 8:18 AM
Subject: [Amel] Re: Trojan 200 vs Trojan 225 Batteries for Amel SM 2000 Hull # 335

Giovanni,

I realize the FullRiver FR-31 is not on the FullRiver website and suspect that FullRiver may make it for certain distributors like DC Battery or possibly it is re-numbered for DC Battery.

The FullRiver FR-31 that is in a brochure at DC Battery is the battery that we purchased. More that this, I cannot say.

Gary,

The photo I uploaded to the photo section of the site titled Battery Compartment shows a total of 13 batteries in BeBe, #387 and I am fairly sure that the compartment is the same size as yours.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2, #387