Re: New Thread on A54 fridge pumps (ATTN: OLIVER Vela Nautica)

Jamie Wendell

Well, to add more pain to this refrigerator pump problem, I just received my latest Flojet 4404-143 pump. It is a 12 volt pump.

I recall others confirming that the voltage output from the Frigoboat system pump interface was 12 volts. It is actually 24 volts - I measured it directly.

The 12 volt pump does not work, so I am back to the ice routine. I will have to order a 24 volt pump. Anyone need a 12 volt version?

Frustrated beyond all comprehension............
Jamie
Phantom, A54 #44