Re: sm 53 vs 54

Both the SM & the 54 are good Amels. There are differences, advantages, and disadvantages.

You may not be aware, but I offer 1 hour free consulting to non-owners of Amel yachts.

Maybe you should check this out.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 12:38 PM Ian Park <parkianj@...> wrote:
James,
The majority of us have probably only owned one Amel. A lucky few will have upgraded to a newer model. There is much expertise in this group about each model, but I don’t think there is a font of knowledge about comparisons of pros and cons between each model.
I think you need to do some more personal research and then ask some specific questions about the ones you are interested in.

Good fortune with your research. Whatever the result, you will like most of us, be very happy with the AMEL you choose.

Ian

Ocean Hobo, Santorin 96