Re: sm 53 vs 54

Mark Erdos

James,

IMO – both boats are great boats. They have multiple advantages over other production yachts. Both will get you from A to B safely.

You don’t state where you are located (200g is not a currency). I’m assuming you are USA. If so, Bill and Joel are great resources. If not, in Europe Olivier Beauté is a person to contact.

Regarding the 200g, if you are full-time cruising, this will go a long way to being able to take tours, eat out, marina stays, trips home, add a dive-tank compressor etc. For us, this is about 3 years cruising budget. But then again, this amount of money might not be that important to you.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us