Re: New Thread on A54 fridge pumps (ATTN: OLIVER Vela Nautica)

Scott SV Tengah

Jamie - 343 is the suffix you need.

Possible alternate solution: I was explicitly told by Penguin UK that the 4105-343 24v pump was tested by Frigoboat UK for continuous use as long as it was fed 12v as it would run much slower and therefore not heat up nearly as much. They told me the Frigoboat interface feeds 12v to the pump. You are certain it feeds 24v to the pump?

From my understanding, brush wear above a certain temp is exponential, so that would make sense that the 4105-343 is dying prematurely if the pump is running at 24v.

Is a solution therefore to get a voltage divider and continue to run the 4105-343??

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 3:04 AM Jamie Wendell <mysticshadow54@...> wrote:
Correction: 4405-143A

--
Scott