Re: sm 53 vs 54

james Hosford

Thank you so much for the info it is greatly appreciated.

I forgot about the staysail a lot of 53 owners have said the wish they had one

On Jul 2, 2020, at 4:17 PM, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

I would definitely take Bill up on his offer. If we had access to Bill’s knowledge at the time we purchased our Amel, we would have had a much steeper learning curve.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099