Re: sm 53 vs 54

james Hosford

Yeah I their I read somewhere the nice windows in the salon cost you storage.

On Jul 2, 2020, at 4:56 PM, Trevor Lusty <trevlusty@...> wrote:

Hi James,
                Either one will deliver what you aspire to do.  One major difference that I have witnessed several times.
Back in 2008 I spent a summer on the Amel pontoon in La Rochelle. Fascinating to watch and sometimes celebrate with new owners receiving their new 54. In every single case when they were trading out from the SM to the 54 there was a pile of their property sitting on the pontoon that came out of the SM but wouldn't fit into the 54.