Re: Slap Silencer

Barry Connor

Hi Scott,

Below attached is the Costco "Wet and Forget mold/algea cleaner"
I actually bought the 5lt concentrate.
Much safer to use than any bleach.

Very Best

Barry

On Saturday, July 4, 2020, 3:48:46 PM EDT, Barry Connor via groups.io <connor_barry@...> wrote:

Hi Scott,
Just checked and my environment friendly mold/algae remover has run out. Purchased at Costco UK 5lt concentrate lasts a long time and can use it on any type of mold/algae, really cleans sails and not harmful to the boat. I will have to search for the brand. Hope Costco US has this. Still hope to make it north towards the end of this year.

Very Best

Barry and Penny
“SV Lady Penelope II”
Amel 54. #17
Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Jul 4, 2020, at 15:14, Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:

I have this for our A54. I don't get bothered by the noise, but the admiral is more sensitive to sounds.

Works reasonably well, but you're right, it gets nasty. Do you just clean it with a brush and bleach?
--
Scott
2007 A54 #69