Re: Boar speed om Amel SM200

Bill Shaproski

I have a 1995 SM and changed out the B&G instruments for Raymarine instruments.  Relatively straightforward replacement except for running the wiring to the mast head for the wind instrument.  The wires for all instruments, run in a completely accessible channel on the starboard side at the ceiling intersection.

Regards
Bill Shaproski
S/V Pacific Cool
206-375-2787

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 1:33 PM Slavko Despotovi <slavko@...> wrote:

Hello,

I just become the owner of SM 2000 hull nr. 279. Name Bonne Anse. Boat speed is not working. Surveyer Oliver said that problem is in sensor. Any experince if I would change with sensor for depth, temperature and speed sensor?

Thank you,

Slavko
SM 2000 279

--