Von: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> Im Auftrag von Diego de Miguel (Sailing Living Lab) Amel Sharki
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. April 2020 10:55
An: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Switch on Bilge Float Tube

Hello Heinz,

Thank you very much for your interest into the IDN system.
Could you please send an e-mail to me at: diego.demiguel@... ? then I will reply your e-mail with more detailed info, technichal specifications, and will add to Alejando Samaniego (CEO of IDN) in copy. Thus he will be able to add more info if needed.
Thanks again for you interest mate!

Best Regards,

Diego.