From: Philippe Chatton <chattonp960@...>
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jul 6, 2020 1:55 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Cruise and Max RPM #solution

Hi Jose,
I would recommend that you have your turbo checked
Kind regards
Philippe
S/V Chameleon
Antibes, F

Le jeu. 25 juin 2020 à 16:10, JOSE PRIETO <prietomd11@...> a écrit :
Hello Amelians!  I am in the process of learning my boat.  The engine is a Volvo TMD22, with autoprop h6 propeller.
I found some threads here on the forum related to this topic, but none conclusive about what is the ideal cruise rpm regime, and what is the maximum rpm?  I can't get more than 2100 rpm!
 Any suggestion?

--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323